I got improvement~
It has been one week after my first time wrote my journal for CSC104 course. Last week's lecture was fun for me. I learned that kernel and utilities are what an operating system should have and three types of UNIX to the desktop (BSD OSX unix, NT and Linux). In addition, we did exercises in the lecture which was my favorite part about the lecture since I can listen clearly and listen several times for one knowledge. These exercises indeed help me to understand the key point for creating a new pattern under Dr. Racket. It is worth to mention that my English skills were also improved after my hard work (I review what learned in the past and preview the lecture materials in advance). This is a good habit and I will keep doing it during the rest of the course.
For last week, I was excited about bout quiz and lecture materials. I thought I did great in my quiz and I was happy because my work has been paid back. Due to my bad experience the in the previous quiz, before the last quiz, I prepared a lot so that I can understand what we learned in the lecture and I did it. The other thing I learn is I should ask questions immediately instead of asking them later. Or I will forget which part that I am unfamiliar with. Moreover, the learning skills are the most important elements during my study of this course. I conclude that when professor write the program, it is better for me to listen and understand each step instead of just copying what are written in the computer.All in all, I gained a lot last week.
In conclusion,last week helped me summarize the learning skills and gave me more confidence to learn this course. I believe I will learn a lot after the whole course.
No comments:
Post a Comment